Review policy for Tragicly Styled.
As a blogger I do welcome and appreciate designers who send me review copies. They help with my shopping addiction and make everyday feel like Christmas. However there are a few rules that I have set regarding review packs.
- As a male blogger, I almost always blog male looks. It is rare that I would do a female look on a female avatar.
- Unless it’s a skin or a full collection of clothing, review items may not get their own post. They will be mixed with other things and I will write a small blurb about it the first time I use the item.
- All review items will be marked with a * in the styling credits.
- I will blog freebie and hunt items if the freebie and hunt item is available at that time.
- I will not blog items that I feel are copybotted in any way shape or form
Policy about blogging events.
One of the things I like to do with SL is blogging the different fashion events. But just like review packs I do have a few guide lines with these.
- I will be willing to post event posters and information about events if the event also includes unisexed or male items.
- If I do get invited to blog for an event I reserve the right to not blog if there is no male or unisex items.
- Likewise I will not blog items from an event if I do not like them.